Qualified, experienced and Professional
Here at the clinic we provide clear advice on what styles and caring habits to avoid and what should be an essential part of your routine. With a flood of information online claiming the solution for beautiful hair, it’s important to focus on the science over fashionable claims and seek expert advice that is tailored to you as an individual.
Our consultations assess your hair and scalp health individually by taking time to understand your personal hair care routine and styling history, nutritional habits, medical concerns and well being. We have enough time to advise you on what you personally need to change to start seeing progress and improvement.
Teresa Richardson MIT
- A registered Member of The Institute of Trichologists.
- Licence holder with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), enabling the mixing and supply of creams, shampoos and lotions.
- Associate of the Royal Society for Public Health (AMRSPH).
- Pioneered the Teresa Angelina Trichology hair care range following disillusionment with current brands on the market.
- Sources high quality ingredients and formulates effective and caring products that address her patient’s needs.
- Over 35 years of experience in hair care.
- Experienced in treating all types of hair and scalp disorders from all ethnicities and ages.
- Strong reputation for successfully treating and growing damaged and short Afro hair through her unique expertise and treatment plans.
Eleanore Richardson MIT
- Registered member of the Institute of Trichologists.
- Graduated from UCL with an MSci in Natural Sciences.
- Daughter of Teresa Richardson MIT and brought up around her hair care ethos.
- Experienced in dealing with afro hair conditions
- Keen to re-address how healthy hair is represented in society and encourage educating clearly how hair and scalp health can be impacted.
- Has delivered several lectures on hair and scalp health.
- Has provided consultancy for leading hair care brands.
- Keen interest in the physiological impact of nutrition and stress on the body, scalp and hair.